Xplor's 2008 XDU Online Conference Sessions Now Available
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyLutz, FL-July 15, 2008– Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the release of their 2008 XDU Online Conference schedule. Recently announced as an exclusive member benefit, members now have access to over 30 online classes, with another 20 planned in the coming months. Each class is approximately 60 minutes in length.
Announced in August of 2006, Xplor's Document University (XDU) is an ongoing program of technical, executive and professional development programs and products designed to provide members and the electronic document industry with education tools needed to excel in today's professional environment. Xplor has already introduced a variety of educational programs that make use of social media including webinars and podcasts in addition to their online and offline conference programs. Xplor's 2008 XDU Online Conference program can be found at http://www.xduonline.org/.
NEW, upcoming classes include:
- A Beginners Guide to Transpromo Marketing, presented by: Skip Henk, EDP, Xplor International *
- How the Internet is Changing the Production Process, presented by: Kimberly Caywood, Data Recognition Corporation
- Installing and Integrating New Equipment, presented by: Cindy Johnson, EDP, The Regence Group
- Leveraging the Global Marketplace, presented by: Peter Muir, BIZUCate
- Mail as Middleware: Overview *, presented by: Scott Gerschwer, MegaSpirea International
- Multiple Channels of Communication, presented by: Peter Muir, BIZUCate
- Privacy and Security Hot Spots, presented by: Peter Muir, BIZUCate
- Technologies and the Future of Digital Documents, presented by: Thad McIlroy, The Future of Publishing, Inc.
- Technologies You Need to Know, presented by: Thad McIlroy, The Future of Publishing, Inc.
- Using the Web to Create Dynamic Sales Materials *, presented by: Ed Hunt, Principal Financial Group
- Virtual Literature Rack Systems: A "Killer App" for Digital Printing *, presented by: Will Mansfield, Kodak SA/NV
- (9) Additional classes to be added
(*Class available now)
"If your company has made the decision to implement change, whether it is operations, document strategy, the web or your mailroom, the XDU Online Conference is a excellent resource," said industry evangelist and author, Pat McGrew, EDP who launched the first class of the season titled "Change: Making Solid Technology Decisions". "Anyone involved in document production can benefit from these comprehensive classes."
For more information on Xplor's 2008 XDU Online Conference go to http://www.xduonline.org/. Xplor's 2008 XDU Online Conference is an exclusive member benefit and is included as part of individual, Corporate or Corporate Plus membership. Individual US membership is $170US. Rates outside the US vary by country.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved