Atlantic Zeiser to present SIM/ID personalization solutions
Monday, November 03, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyEmmingen, October 31, 2008 - Atlantic Zeiser, supplier of dedicated personalization and coding systems, will showcase a feature-rich lineup of new and enhanced solutions at CARTES 2008 that are ideally suited for SIM and ID card applications. During this world-leading event for the business and card industries, held November 4th - 6th in Paris, the company will demonstrate how its customized modular solutions deliver the quality, flexibility and cost-efficiency to directly address the personalization needs of the card industries. Atlantic Zeiser will have these new card personalization solutions running live in production at stand G41 in Hall 3.
Atlantic Zeiser's latest innovations for card personalization and digital print production include:
PERSOLINE SIM - the optimal solution for SIM/PayTV cards
- Based on the modular PERSOLINE platform for ultra-fast, low cost card personalization. Maximum machine speed of 8´000 cards per hour
- New chip programming module with flipping unit
- Binary Drop-on-Demand printer module with OMEGA 72 HD, SMARTCURE 72i LED UV curing, and Print Verification Camera
- See live demos of how PERSOLINE SIM excels at high-volume SIM card personalization during CARTES 2008.
PERSOLINE ID - fast, accurate personalization of ID cards
- Drop-on-demand printer for single pass, photo-realistic digital card printing with UV curable ink.
- Four-color card personalization at up to 6,000 cards per hour.
- Available with varnish (OMEGA 72i) and output modules.
Discover why PERSOLINE ID is the ideal personalization solution for government ID cards, access cards, driving licenses or health care cards.
CARDLINE VERSA - large-volume production of gift/multi-voucher cards
- Designed for exceptionally high net-production per shift
- New advanced functionality: magnetic coding, convenient delivery module, two labeling units with labeler camera control
- Pairs with the compact SMARTCURE 72i LED UV curing device for top quality, eco-friendly results
Special live demos will illustrate how CARDLINE VERSA's modular format delivers the flexibility and speed to personalize different formats and sizes of gift cards and multi-voucher cards.
During CARTES 2008 Atlantic Zeiser will launch the new OMEGA 72 digital inkjet printer. This modular powerhouse is configured in two versions: the OMEGA 72i supports an enlarged print width of up to 72mm with high 360x360dpi quality print and maximum production speed of up to 60m/min. The OMEGA 72HD version delivers an outstanding 720x720dpi resolution at maximum speed of 25m/min. Both effectively combine exceptional quality with perfect adhesion.
Visitors can also examine the superior advantages of the compact-sized SMARTCURE 72i LED UV curing device. Eco-friendly, with significantly lower energy consumption compared to lamp-based systems and a ten time longer lifetime, the SMARTCURE features zero ozone generation and low cooling requirements.
Atlantic Zeiser has also enhanced the PERSOLINE ID, its next generation color printer, to deliver advanced color resolution and top quality. Branded as the “GAMMA 70”, this full color card personalization solution can cost-efficiently handle up to 6,000 personalized cards per hour in four-color or 8,000 cards per hour in spot color. It also excels as a single card artwork printing solution for cost-effectively producing small batches.
In addition to inkjet printing systems, proprietary printing inks, dryer and curing units, Atlantic Zeiser also provides total solutions with personalization technologies and transport units that are integrated according to the customer’s requirements. Company executives and technicians will be available during CARTES 2008 to speak with customers about their particular application requirements.
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved