Buhrs Partners With Key Technology Suppliers at Graph Expo
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Press release from the issuing companyMinneapolis, MN; September 2007 - Buhrs, the leading international provider of mailing and fulfillment solutions, is partnering with a number of key industry suppliers in Graph Expo Booth 2686. Among the companies partnering with Buhrs Americas:
- Domino Printing Systems—The Buhrs 4000 Film and Paper Wrapping System will feature high speed addressing using Domino inkjet printers.
- Videojet Technologies—The Buhrs Custom Fulfillment System will feature inkjet printing using Videojet printers.
- FASTechnology Group—Selective inkjet controllers furnished by FASTechnology Group will be used by Buhrs Americas to drive the Domino Inkjet system.
- Lake Image Systems—The accuracy of Buhrs Envelope Inserting Systems will be verified on the Buhrs Americas stand with technology furnished by this premier developer of high speed comparison techniques.
- Graphic Arts Monthly—The Buhrs 4000 Film and Paper Wrapping System will wrap the latest issue of this leading printing industry magazine.
- Innovative Packaging—The Buhrs 4000 Film and Paper Wrapping System will use film furnished by Innovative Packaging.
- Cenveo—The Buhrs BB700 and BB300-10K Envelope Inserters will use envelopes provided by Cenveo.
- VistaPrint - The Buhrs Custom Fulfillment System will feature postcards provided by VistaPrint.
Commenting on the partner companies sharing the Buhrs booth, Buhrs Americas President and CEO Michael Aumann, observed: “The technological superiority of Buhrs products is enhanced by the companies we partner with around the world. Buhrs seeks to partner with the strongest and most advanced companies serving the printing and mailing industry, to the benefit of Buhrs and Buhrs customers.”
Buhrs is the leading worldwide provider of mailing and fulfillment solutions, assisting printers, lettershops, and fulfillment organizations in preparing magazines, newspapers, computer output, direct mailing products, books, videos, compact discs and plastic cards for distribution. With more than 4000 systems installed worldwide and four new installations every week, Buhrs is well established and widely known for quality and reliability. Headquartered in Rotterdam, Buhrs has a network of subsidiaries in the Netherlands, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, China, and Japan, as well as industry-qualified distributors to provide global coverage. Buhrs Americas is a wholly owned subsidiary of Buhrs, with responsibility for North America and near Latin America. Buhrs Americas may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.buhrs.com.
Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved