PrintCity Alliance 'Connection of Competence Book' Now Available
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyAugsburg, Germany, August 19, 2008 – The PrintCity Alliance has made its new 72-page 'Connection of Competence Book' overviewing its activities, projects and membership, available for free via its new Internet shop at www.printcity.de/shop.
Introduced by Jussi Pesonen, President and CEO, UPM-Kymmene Corporation, Rudi Lenz, President & Chief Executive Officer, Sun Chemical Corporation and Gerd Finkbeiner, Chairman of the Executive Board, manroland AG, the unique PrintCity 'Connection of Competence Book' introduces the wide range of work conducted by this strategic alliance, active now for 10 years.
All PrintCity Alliance members have contributed to this new publication and all member & current project partner company details are listed in a special 'directory' in the last section of the Book.
The 'Connection of Competence Book' is a complete introduction to the PrintCity Alliance itself, its membership and its current focus areas:
- PrintCity Alliance Directory – Members & Project Associates
- Sustainability, Energy & Environment
- How can Energy Efficiency be improved for web presses
- Print Meets Electronics – convergence of technologies
- PRINTplusX – The secrets of Value Added
- Digital TransPromo – more effective messages
- VAPoN – Value Added Printing of Newspapers
- Value Added UV Printing for sheetfed presses
- The need for better Brand Protection
- Best practice for Food Packaging
- Workflow Integration & Networking
All Internet orders for this new Book are completely free of charge. Just go to the online PrintCity Internet 'shop' and enter your details. Alternatively copies can be requested from any PrintCity Alliance member - see http://www.printcity.de/index.php?site_id=162 for our full member directory.
The new 'Connection of Competence Book' emphasises the wide range of PrintCity Alliance activities across these graphic arts sectors:
- Web offset printing
- Sheetfed offset printing
- Digital printing
- Print finishing
The PrintCity Alliance welcomes approaches & ideas from all types of organisation for future projects: brand owners, printing & packaging businesses, research organisations and manufacturers/suppliers.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved