Agfa Graphics to Feature Full Lineup of New Prepress and Inkjet Solutions at GRAPH EXPO 2007
Friday, August 31, 2007
Press release from the issuing companyRidgefield Park, NJ — August 30, 2007 — Agfa Graphics announced today that the company, a worldwide leader in prepress solutions for the printing, publishing and newspaper industries, will bring a broad spectrum of new and updated products and solutions to its exhibit (booth #3839) at GRAPH EXPO, which is being held September 9-12 at McCormick Place South in Chicago.
Some of Agfa's products and technologies to be shown at GRAPH EXPO include:
- Anapurna M - Agfa's entry-level wide-format industrial inkjet printer which will be running live at the booth;
- ApogeeX 4.0 (worldwide debut) - The newest release of this popular workflow features advances such as the inclusion of Adobe's PDF print engine and enhanced automation of pages and plates;
- Color managed software - Featuring soft and hard proofing, Agfa will demonstrate its entire color managed software system for the first time in North America;
- ColorTune 5.0 (worldwide debut) - For all production workflows, this end-to-end color management software meets all industry standards;
- Delano 3.0 (worldwide debut) - The new version of Agfa's project management software has easier uploading of content and automatic conversion of spot colors to CMYK;
- Energy Elite (InterTech winner) - Winner of a 2007 InterTech technology award, and the newest addition to the Agfa range of thermal plates, :Energy Elite is a true no-bake plate offering run lengths up to 500,000 impressions;
- ThermoFuse plate technology - Agfa will be demonstrating its market-leading imaging technology, including the chemistry-free :Azura plate. :Azura eliminates chemical processing and by significantly reducing liquid waste in the plate creating process, supports a more environmentally friendly solution.
"We look forward to showing all GRAPH EXPO attendees how Agfa delivers products and technologies that easily and cost-effectively meet the challenges of today's highly competitive marketplace," said Susan Wittner, Agfa's director of marketing, North America. "Our representatives, technical experts and consultants will show visitors to our exhibit how they can achieve more of their short- and long-term goals. Through our new tools for workflow, project management, inkjet printing and proofing, prepress and print professionals can continue to improve their entire Graphic Enterprise."
In addition to product discussions and demos, Agfa will highlight the :Avalon LF for thermal and violet technology, the :Anapurna family of wide-format printers, and the :Dotrix range of single-pass high-speed digital presses for promotional, label and package printing.
Wide format Video
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved