Log In | Become a Member | Contact Us

Market Intelligence for Printing and Publishing

Connect on Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Featured:     M&A Trends     Production Inkjet     Installations and Placements Tracker

Responsive Solutions Launches RSI Lite

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Press release from the issuing company

ST. PETERSBURG, FL. February 19, 2008 — Responsive Solutions announced today the availability of their new entry-level web-to-print package, RSI Lite.

RSI Lite will enable any print service provider to provide their corporate clients with the ability to create a searchable online gallery of all their clients' collateral and stationery. Users can then choose items they wish to print, preview, then order and pay for them. The variable template feature enables the end user to customize and preview each item before ordering. The total offering is supplied in a SaaS (Software as a Service) model and therefore requires no in-house MIS resources or expertise on the part of the print service provider.

RSI Lite is a storefront Web portal, offering file upload (PDF, InDesign and Quark), and credit card processing (Pay Pal, Google Checkout and Authorize.net). This portal can easily be privately branded for multiple clients. The offer includes 5 customizable variable templates to handle items such as business cards and stationary. This introductory package is being offered at $5950.

"RSI Lite provides a low risk, low cost of entry and an easy upgrade path to provide advanced solutions for their customers," says Frank Miller, President of Responsive Solutions. "We want to make it an easy first step without any constraints to growth, as their clients demand more features."

 In a recent PIA/GATF study of 400 graphic arts firms, 46% indicated they already have a Web-to-print interface, leaving 54% lacking a web-to-print interface. Those who do not already have a web-to-print solution in place are not wasting time in purchasing one, more than half plan to purchase a web-to-print solution within the next year. (American Printer, Mar. 1, 2007)

Responsive Solutions wants to make this an easy transition for print service providers looking to buy a Web-to-print solution by offering RSI Lite+, a simplified version of STOREFRONT PORTAL+.

RSI Lite creates an easy entry point to Web-to-print for print service and marketing service providers. It is easy to install, easy-to-use, and easy to upgrade to RSI's CUSTOMER+ modular suite of products.

Once printers become familiar with a web based solution, they can easily upgrade to the full STOREFRONT PORTAL+, and from there may add other modules offered through CUSTOMER+. Other products include VARIABLE DATA+, VARIABLE TEMPLATE+, FULFILLMENT+, ASSET MANAGER+, DYNAMIC LAYOUT+, and CONTENT WORKFLOW+. With RSI Lite print service providers can start small and grow at their own pace.




Email Icon Email

Print Icon Print

Become a Member

Join the thousands of printing executives who are already part of the WhatTheyThink Community.

Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved