NAPL executives and consultants hosting range of educational seminars during Graph Expo
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Press release from the issuing companyPARAMUS, N.J., JULY 30, 2007 – NAPL (www.napl.org), the trade association for excellence in graphic communications management, is issuing the following invitation to attendees of GRAPH EXPO 2007: After you walk the exhibit floor and gain new insights into how best to equip your business, visit NAPL at Booth Grand 1 to find out how we can help you build your business. (Booth Grand 1 is located across from the Exhibit Hall, near the McCormick Place Starbucks and Registration.)
This year is a special one for NAPL, which kicks off at GRAPH EXPO a year-long celebration in anticipation of its Diamond Jubilee (1933-2008). For nearly 75 years, NAPL has been providing printing and graphic communications companies with the strategies they need to overcome challenges and act on new opportunities.
NAPL’s GRAPH EXPO booth reflects that excitement. At Booth Grand 1 show attendees can:
- See NAPL’s Audio Podcast Station in action as NAPL experts share their insights on what’s happening at the show and listen to these informative programs at the NAPL Internet Café.
- Browse NAPL’s comprehensive library of business-building books. Titles are available on every aspects of running a successful graphic communications company, from digital printing to sales and from workflow to marketing.
Note: NAPL’s 2007 State of the Industry Report, widely regarded as the most definitive analysis of industry trends, will be available for purchase at the booth. This is a must-have for any graphic communications company leader seeking insights into the trends that will impact his or her business now and in the future
- Speak to a Member Services representative about how, for as little as $465, graphic communications company leaders can take advantage of the many business-building benefits of membership in The NAPL Network, which includes NAPL and its partner organizations, the National Association of Quick Printers (NAQP) and the Research & Engineering Council of NAPL.
- Schedule a free consultation during the show with one of NAPL’s executives or consultants in the Association’s Professional Services Group. This premiere group, which has helps companies make better decisions for their business faster and with less risk, includes experts on every discipline:
- Joseph P. Truncale, NAPL President and CEO, an expert on leadership development and organizational culture.
- Timothy Fischer, NAPL Executive VP in COO, specializing in financial management issues (cost studies, financial metric measurement, etc.)
- John Hyde, NAPL VP and Senior Consultant, who has helped scores of companies implement successful strategic acquisitions, including mergers, acquisitions, and sales of business.
- Raymond J. Prince, NAPL VP and Senior Consultant, Operations Management, industry veteran and widely respected guru on all aspects of print and graphic communications production.
- Howard Fenton, NAPL Senior Consultant, Digital Technology, a premier authority on digital processes and workflow efficiencies.
Many NAPL executives and consultants are hosting a number of GRAPH EXPO’s educational seminars during the show. To register for the sessions below of any of the other GRAPH EXPO seminars, visit http://graphexpo.gasc.org/seminars.cfm.
J- oseph P. Truncale: Secrets for Out-Distancing Your Competition, Tues., Sept. 11, 8:15-10:00 a.m.
- Andrew Paparozzi: The State of Printing Today, Sun., Sept. 9, 12:15 – 1:45 p.m. (luncheon session)
- John Hyde: Ready to Merge? Forewarned Is Forearmed, Sun., Sept. 9, 10:15 a.m. – Noon
- Howard Fenton: Building Practical Workflows That Work, Sun., Sept. 9, 8:15 – 10:00 a.m.; Profiting From Digital and On Demand Printing Services, Wed., Sept. 12, 8:15 – 10:00 a.m.; Workflow Hiccups—How to Analyze and Repair Them, Sun., Sept. 9, 10:15 a.m. – Noon.
- Ray Prince: Increasing Productivity Without Spending Money, Mon., Sept. 10, 8:15 – 10:00 a.m.; New, Used, Big, Small? What Kind of Press Is Best of All?, Mon., Sept. 10, 2:15 – 4:00 p.m.; Pressroom Troubleshooting—Making It Systematic, Tues., Sept. 11, 10:15 a.m. – Noon.
A much-anticipated event is the R&E Council of NAPL Critical Trends Technology Breakfast at GRAPH EXPO, held this year on Monday, Sept. 10, 7:30 – 10:00 a.m., at McCormick Place. Industry experts will help attendees maximize their time at the show by identifying what they see as the hottest trends at this year’s GRAPH EXPO. For information or to register, call (800) 642-6275, Option 2, or visit www.napl.org.
For information about how NAPL can help today’s graphic communications company leaders successfully navigate today’s ultra competitive and rapidly changing business environment, GRAPH EXPO attendees are invited to stop by Booth Grand 1 (across from the Exhibit Hall, near Registration), visit www.napl.org, or call (800) 642-6275, Option 5.
Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved