Intellective Solutions expands its offerings for the graphic communications industry
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyTuxedo Park, N.Y. – Intellective Solutions will add three services to its training and consulting portfolio to help digital print providers improve and grow their business. The new professional services will be marketing and public relations, digital operational reviews and assessments and virtual digital printing sales management.
"Companies are looking for these services to help them capture the business opportunities from digital printing," said Joe Rickard, founder, Intellective Solutions, training and consulting firm. "With these added offerings, we become a one-stop professional services provider for the printing industry. We have developed proprietary marketing and workflow methodologies to help us generate the greatest ROI for our clients."
The new services are:
• Marketing and Public Relations
A full range of offerings to help increase market penetration and visibility
including: PR strategy; press releases; web marketing programs; marketing
collaterals; social media including podcasts and blogs; videos; and event
trade show and open house support.
• Digital Operational Reviews and Assessments
An on-site operational review using a proprietary assessment process
designed to identify opportunities for increasing sales and profits. The result is a thorough analysis and a set of recommendations to improve financial and operational performance.
• Virtual Digital Printing Sales Management
Supporting executives and providing direct management of the sales force on-site or through phone or web-based conference calls.
To support the new services, Intellective Solutions will add new members to its consulting team:
• Tom Wetjen, president of Graphic Communication World, an OutputLinks company and former Xerox Corporation executive, will support the marketing and sales engagement practice.
• Neil Fagenbaum, a former Xerox public relations manager and university public relations director, will manage PR services
• Adrienne Saur, former corporate and university instructional designer will provide training development and be responsible for web, e-learning and classroom development.
Industry consultant Frank Kanonik, who currently works for Intellective Solutions, will manage the digital operational reviews and assessments practice. Kanonik has spent 23 years at the Printing Industries of America and has worked with many graphic communication organizations to improve their operational effectiveness.
The new services will be added to the current offerings that include customized sales and sales management training, marketing plan development, and advanced courses on VDP, digital workflow, direct mail and value-based pricing.
Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved