Muller Martini at Print 09
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyMuller Martini to offer live, in-person demonstrations of its latest innovative technology at Print 09
Visitors to Muller Martini's Booth #1137 can experience a variety of highly informative live demonstrations during this year's Print 09, all offering welcomed solutions for printers and binders wishing to maintain their competitive edge:
• Primera E140 Saddle Stitcher. The versatility of Muller's new line of saddle stitchers is already paying huge dividends for a variety of printers worldwide. Both fast and flexible, the Primera E140 runs at up to 14,000 cycles per hour and is fully automated for rapid set-ups and changeovers. Visitors to Booth #1137 will appreciate the Primera's exceptional capabilities first hand, including its "Magic Wheel" feeding technology that's engineered to maintain signature tolerances with tighter control and greater precision. In addition, the Primera will also be demonstrated with an all-new open architecture for integrated workflow solution and Lean Manufacturing Workflow processes. This software integration collaboration between Muller Martini, SoftSolutions and HIFLEX enables printers and binderies to seamlessly integrate their MIS functions and post-press machines in an open architecture environment utilizing JDF/JMF integrated workflows to optimize efficiencies and eliminate waste.
• 3696 Gathering Machine. Making its U.S. debut at Print 09, the space-saving Gatherer can process the widest range of products in its class, from standard book printing to complex magazines and brochures. It runs at speeds of up to 12,000 cycles per hour while maintaining very high process reliability.
• Orbit Three-Knife Trimmer. Another US debut at Print 09, the robust Orbit Three-Knife Trimmer easily trims up to 80mm at 7,200 cph, and features a unique level of automation that reduces makeready times to no more than three minutes. Moreover, all of the Trimmer's settings can be optimized as the machine is running, so that the required quality and productivity can be achieved within the shortest time possible.
• AmigoPUR Perfect Binder. This newly enhanced perfect binder – ideal for the short-run book and catalog market – now supports PUR processing for both spine and side in a single operator head so smaller run book manufacturers can now offer a high-quality, durable book to their customers. Visitors to Muller Martini's booth will also see how AmigoPUR separates itself from the competition with a second spine preparation station. The improved spine quality allows the AmigoPUR to produce superb books with very high pull strength values while having a high degree of spine flexibility.
• Muller Martini's new Book Data Center (BDC). This new technology is designed to add even more efficiency to Muller perfect binders while increasing the productivity of bookbinding businesses. The BDC enables all relevant book measurement data for the entire perfect binding line to be recorded and retrieved by individual machines. Engineered for the Acoro, Bolero and Corona adhesive binding systems, the new BDC comprises a measuring table on a moveable base unit. Its state-of-the-art control system features an intuitive touchscreen to assist the machine operator during operation.
• Muller Martini Pre-Owned Equipment. There will be a special display showcasing equipment that has been either rebuilt or refurbished at Muller's 10,000 square foot Rebuilt Facility located in Allentown, PA. Through the company's pre-owned equipment program, printers and binderies have the opportunity to purchase certified pre-owned Muller Martini saddle stitchers, perfect binders, press delivery machines and other Muller technologies.
• Show goers will also have the opportunity to view added value items such as our economical line of strapping units, as well as Muller Martini's multi-tier training program designed to improve efficiency and increase productivity.
"Naturally, we're excited about these new innovations to the print finishing environment, and look forward to sharing them with industry professionals "up close and personal" during Print 09. Muller Martini's mission is to provide printers and binders with the machinery and technology they need to stay competitive, and keep their businesses viable. Print 09 provides a great venue for us to showcase these achievements", said Werner Naegeli, President and CEO of Muller Martini Corp.
Muller Martini has a wide range of offerings for all size printers and binders. Our experts from each of the company's product divisions will be available during the show at booth #1137 to answer any questions, narrate live demonstrations and provide solutions to help printers and binderies continue to thrive.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved