HubCast Announces Event and Tradeshow Schedule
Friday, January 11, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyBURLINGTON, MA - January 10, 2008 - HubCast, Inc. announced its 2008 tradeshow and event schedule today:
- PODi Applications Forum (January 29-31) in Las Vegas, NV- Exhibit Hall Booth;
- Print Oasis 2008 (February 9-12) in Amelia Island, FL - Exhibit Hall Booth;
- DSCOOP 2008 (February 20-23) in San Diego, CA - Exhibit Hall Booth;
- DRUPA 2008 (May 29- June 11) in Dusseldorf, Germany - Booth To Be Determined;
- GraphExpo 2008 (October 26-29) in Chicago, IL - Booth To Be Determined.
Toby LaVigne, CEO stated, "We are excited to meet with new prospects, customers and business partners. Our main objectives will be continued brand growth and client acquisition."
HubCast will be demonstrating application enhancements, sharing success stories, signing up additional Print Service Providers and engaging new users."
"2008 represents a great opportunity for our PSP's and HubCast users as we bring our Global Print On Demand application to the marketplace. We look forward to meet with the many PSPs, customers and prospects at the various marketing venues throughout the year," stated Don Seitz, EVP Sales.
For more information concerning HubCast, call Ken Hanulec at 781-425-2216 or visit www.hubcastinc.com.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved