Indigo Customer Exchange to Hold Annual Meeting in Vegas, Xerox & Kodak lead sponsors
Press release from the issuing company
September 16, 2005 -- On the heels of an incredibly successful meeting last year, the Indigo Customer Exchange (ICE) has announced that it will be holding its 2005 Annual Meeting at the Aladdin Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV on November 11th & 12th. The meeting is open to all owners of HP Indigo Digital Press Technology as well as select prospective owners. ICE has established itself as the industry’s preeminent digital printing users group, with over 260 member companies and approximately 750 individuals participating on its e-mail forums.
This year’s meeting is being supported by a record number of third party vendors who have products targeted at the Indigo and Digital Printing market. Led by both Kodak and Xerox, who will be participating as “Premier Sponsors” of the event, over two-dozen companies will be available for hands on meetings with the users in attendance.
ICE President Val DiGiacinto, an Indigo owner based in New York City, states that, “The amount of interest in our group from the industry at large has been overwhelming. People find it refreshing to see an independent organization like ours, capable of motivating so many printers to come together to help each other grow their businesses.”
Beyond the usual discussions of production issues and Indigo product news, this year’s meeting will contain an added focus on helping ICE members grow their respective businesses. Supporting this goal will be:
• A full afternoon workshop with professional sales trainer Robert Waks, aimed at helping printers to rethink their approach to digital printing sales.
• A user-based panel highlighting real web-to-print success stories on a variety of software platforms.
• An introduction to the new marketing tools being offered to ICE members to give them web-based access to personalized self-promotion mailers to help grow their businesses.
• An opening keynote from RIT Professor, and industry guru, Frank Romano on the “State of Digital Printing.”
• A luncheon presentation on “List Buying 101,” to help members understand how to tie data acquisition into comprehensive one-to-one marketing programs for their clients.
• New insights into business development from executives of Xerox and Kodak who will share successes they’ve seen in their own customer bases.
• A closing keynote address from Michael Panaggio, the President of DME, one of the most successful One-to-One Marketing stories in the entire country.
Registration for the two-day Annual ICE Meeting is just $245 for ICE members, with additional discounts for multiple attendees from the same company. Non-member registration is $395. First time members who sign up for a free 3-month trial ICE Membership will be charged the ICE Member discounted price of $245. For further information or to register for the conference, go to www.indigousers.com or call 631-329-9972.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.