Luxury Packaging Alliance Launched
Friday, May 30, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyNanterre, France, 29th of May 2008 - The world is not enough. That's why Alliora, Curtis Packaging and Utility Printpack are pleased and proud to create the first worldwide Alliance "Global PrestigePack" to meet the companies' demands of the luxury industry in a global market. "Think global, act local…We want to ensure our customers a dedicated local presence coupled with a unified, worldwide offer" explains Don Droppo, Jr. SVP of Curtis Packaging.
"Global PrestigePack" members are recognized as specialists in the field of luxury packaging supply and realize a total turnover of $ 160 million. "We have built this alliance to develop new opportunities, to be close to our customers and offer new mix of technologies, without losing sight the importance of a consistent and high-quality service" explains Thierry Lucereau, President of Alliora.
The Alliance aims:
· To provide a wide range of high quality folding and set up boxes (cartons and plastics) thanks to a global reach around the world (Europe, North America, Asia).
· To be close to our customers and to ensure a Global launch on time.
· To offer an extensive range of carton styles combined to added value.
· To improve pre-press lead times and optimize printing's quality and unified quality checklists.
· To provide the latest anti-counterfeiting systems developed and approved by the most prestigious brands
· To guarantee the continuity of the supply back up production through an efficient management of the industrial capacity within the Alliance, joint procedures, secured storage and artwork files transfer
· To Reduce our combined environmental footprint, by drastically reducing transportation costs and carbon emissions
"Global Prestige Alliance" members have a long term philosophy: to deliver high quality products. The quality policy will be regularly challenge and audited within the Alliance.
"Global Prestige Alliance" did not happen overnight. In the course of 18 months, much due diligence was performed by each member company with multiple facility visits and sample printing, finishing..." remarked Thierry Lucereau. We needed to find the most qualified partners with the utmost manufacturing expertise. Alliora, Curtis packaging and Utility PrintPack have all their own history. This alliance of know-how of their own guarantees strong synergies in the field of luxury printing & packaging.
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved