World Debut Of Press-Sense iWay 5.0 At drupa
Monday, June 02, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyOR AKIVA, ISRAEL -- May 29, 2008 -- Press-sense today announced that Press-sense iWay 5.0 and Press-sense Manager 2.0 will be revealed at drupa 2008. Already considered the leading e-solution for commercial printers and digital service providers, the new 5.0 upgrade sports a completely new user-friendly interface, and multiple features built upon an advanced infrastructure that fosters improved scalability, as well as rapid development and simpler integration of 3rd party products and plug-ins.
These enhancements support new levels of efficiency within the print production workflow by simplifying the online experience of print buying customers. At the same time, the new features further encourage print service providers to entrust the bulk of their business to this robust and scalable solution. Press-sense iWay is available in scalable configurations; ASP (available via OrderSense in the USA and Transeo Media in the UK), stand-alone, and multi-site versions.
Beyond a new look and feel, iWay 5.0 offers enhancements to enable print service providers to produce catalogs tailored to their clients' interests, enhances variable -information production and reporting, and offers major advancements in job description parameters within the business workflow. At drupa, Press-sense will be exhibiting in Hall 9 Stand E62, and in the Innovation Parc, Hall 7 Stand H7 and. For more information, go to http://www.press-sense.com/253-en/Events.aspx.
Press-sense iWay 5.0 New Features
Press-sense iWay 5.0 offers highly advanced flexibility and usability:
- Increased Print Service Provider Business Flexibility: The simplification and enhancement of menu structure, organization of data, application setup, and new accounts creation enable PSPs to take their business to the next level and easily target defined vertical applications and markets and/or offer services that appeal to broader markets;
- Customized Catalogs: Enables the creation of customized product and print buyer catalogs with cross-sale functionality and personalization to print buyers' interests. Also improves and promotes a more favorable shopping experience for each client's accounts;
- Variable Information Publishing Enhancements: New navigation tools that allow the PSP to prepare VI forms that are as simple or as sophisticated as his clients require;
- Job Business Flows (Job Types): New job-type definitions, in both concept and structure, are now customizable by the print service provider. The printer can now easily define the scope of options for print buyers to choose from, and make catalog specifications that are easily understood by their client;
- Pricing Schemes: Sophisticated, yet easy to use, pricing calculation schemes enable printers to price jobs according to intent (market pricing based on a fixed price list regardless of the cost to produce), production cost (manufacturing process cost plus margin for the specific job) or manual entry. The pricing model can examine multiple options (offset, digital) and automatically select the lowest price while still leaving the CSR the option to override decisions;
- New Production Queue: Using the enhanced GUI, users can view awaiting production files and group, sort and filter them by means of an intuitive job information panel.
Press-sense Manager 2.0
Press-sense Manager is a robust extension of the iWay platform especially suited for business flow automation of small to medium-sized commercial printers and Print-on-Demand shops with up to 25 employees. This combined solution enables non-digital data to be integrated into the iWay web-based back-end print management system. Press-sense Manager enables CSRs to capture and control phone, fax, email, and Web orders in one place, and accelerate customer management, fulfillment and billing cycles. Press-sense Manager 2.0 now offers:
- Streamlined automation to drive large volumes of jobs;
- Complete billing support for invoices, receipts, deposits, etc.;
- Strong estimation functionality;
- Extended CRM capabilities for managing account groups and account activities;
- Faster and easier interface for the CSRs;
- Ability to add internal sales messages to CSR communications.
"The introduction of iWay 5.0 and Manager 2.0 are the culmination of several years of market experience, intense market research and direct customer feedback," said Elly Perets, Press-sense Vice President of Sales. "These enhancements further support the service usability and online interface strengths of our customers, while enabling clients to offer superior flexibility and customization tailored to their specific market's needs. We believe these advancements further support our Business Flow Automation vision and aid our growing customer base to expand their web-based business platform further into their mainstream business and fortify their leadership in the marketplace."
Press-sense expects Press-sense iWay 5.0 and Press-sense Manager 2.0 software and technology will be available to the marketplace during Q4 2008.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved