Space Available for PBI's Print Buyers Conference
Friday, February 22, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyCHESTNUT HILL, MASS -- February 21, 2008 -- Print Buyers International, LLC, today announced they are accepting reservations for exhibit space at their 2008 conference in Boston (September 10th – 12th at The Sheraton Boston Hotel). Coming off a successful 2007 event, which produced a 30% jump in attendance, President Margie Dana in December announced a change in venue that will produce a near 50% increase in exhibit space for this year’s event. The new conference site will accommodate 50 to 60 exhibitors.
New Venue Means New Exhibitor Opportunities
Feedback from the 2007 conference has also spurred significant opportunities for attendees to maximize their time and experience in the exhibit area:
- Exhibit Time: The Exhibit Hall will be open for two full days on September 11th and 12th;
- 30-Minute Learning Lab: Exhibitors will have a unique opportunity to share their knowledge in our first-ever 30-Minute Learning Lab. Set up in the Exhibit Hall with maximum seating for 20, the Learning Lab space will be available to a limited number of exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis to educate attendees on developing technologies and trends;
- Flexible Ticketing: PBI will be offering flexible ticketing options (three-, two-, or one-day passes) for conference attendees this year, to accommodate those who cannot attend all three;
- Exhibit Hall Only Passes: This option will attract professionals whose focus in on the Exhibit Hall, plus those whose schedules might not allow them to spend time in sessions;
- One-on-One Time: Conference booths tend to be a busy place – and quite public by nature. Some attendees want to have a private conversation with an exhibitor or sponsor. To that end, PBI is offering One-on-One Time in a meeting room near the Exhibit Hall so that exhibitors can schedule meetings;
- Prize Raffles: Exciting and industry-worthy prizes will be raffled off in the Exhibit Hall at the end of the day on Thursday and on Friday;
- Meals & Energy Breaks: With the exception of keynote luncheons, all of the meals served will be held in the Exhibit Hall, including a daily continental breakfast, daily morning energy break, and daily afternoon energy break;
- September 11th Cocktail Reception: A gala Cocktail Reception will be held in the Exhibit Hall, after the sessions have ended, on the evening of September 11th, drawing all of the attendees;
- Dinner on the Town: Attendees and exhibitors will be encouraged to partake of Boston’s night life and fine foods -- a perfect opportunity for exhibitors and sponsors to invite customers and prospects to dine with them.
Margie Dana Quote
“After our November 2007 conference, we gathered loads of comments,” notes PBI founder Margie Dana. “Exhibitors loved the fact we serve their customers. They complimented our show logistics, the professionalism of our staff, the top-rated educational opportunities, the best speakers in the industry, and the overall feeling of camaraderie that is unique to our show. They also suggested ways in which we could enhance the experience for all concerned. With the new Boston venue, we are making many of these suggestions come to life.
"We're building our conference program to bring attendees, and once again the top speakers and thought leaders in the industry. Some sessions will cater to beginners (new print buyers), and others to those who are advanced in their field. And, thanks to its popularity last fall, Print Buyer Boot Camp will once again kick off the annual 2-day conference on Wednesday, September 10th."
Exhibit Space Reservation
There are 55 8x10' exhibit spaces available, plus a small number of tabletop displays. To reserve space, go to www.printbuyersconference.com. The site also describes numerous sponsorship opportunities and offers a PDF of the floor plan.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved