Clemson to Host Digital Plate for Flexography Seminar
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyCLEMSON UNIVERSTIY (July 08, 2008) -- Newly updated for 2008, The FFTA/Clemson Seminar: Optimizing the Digital Plate for Flexography will be held August 7-8th. In a series of lectures, demonstrations and hands-on sessions attendees will learn to un-complicate digital plate pre-press and production in order to achieve optimal results from their digital plate investments.
The updates bring the total number of breakout sessions to six over the
1 1/2 day seminar. Lead by industry leaders in digital plate technology the program features best workflow practices and valuable networking opportunities with both the panel of experts as well as fellow practitioners.
The topics discussed are recommended for:
- Those wishing to maximize their digital plate making capabilities.
- Companies planning to convert to a digital plate workflow.
- Training new employees and updating current staff.
- Companies with plate consistency and performance issues.
Industry Experts and Clemson Staff include:
- Mark Mazur (Dupont Imaging Technologies)
- Mark Samworth (EskoArtwork)
- Larry Goldberg (Beta Industries),
- David Chinnis (Flint Group Flexographic Products)
- John Anderson (Kodak)
- Colleen Twomey (MacDermid Printing Solutions)
- Jay Sperry, Rory Marsoun and Kern Cox (Clemson University)
They will teach attendees how to avoid plate-making pitfalls and fully capitalize on the benefits of the digital process by first learning the proper rules and then correctly applying the workflow tools available.
This seminar is appropriate for all segments of flexography and is
co-sponsored by the Foundation of Flexographic Technical Association (FFTA).
For a full schedule visit http://www.clemson.edu/printcon or contact Duane Woolbright at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-656-7664.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved