PIA and S&ME Announce New Program
Friday, January 30, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyPittsburgh, Pa. -- Printing Industries of America and Sales and Marketing Executives (S&ME) are pleased to announce a new training program - Sales Academy: Playbook for Selling Success - March 9-11 at Printing Industries of Americas in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Getting the junior level sales associate "up-to-speed" is not an easy task. The reality is that sales training is not a sales issue, but rather a company issue which impacts a number of areas within an organization, as well as the manner in which it engages the market place. Printing Industries of America and S&ME have developed a tailored sales training program that will offer a one-day orientation to the graphic arts with a two-day sales training curriculum.
Topics to be covered include:
- Business Model -- Who are they, and what do they do?
- Technology and Talent Capabilities Assessment
- Customer Assessment -- Vertical and applications
- Near-term, Intermediate, and Long-term Opportunity Assessment
- Pricing -- Fee-based services, manufacturing, and ancillary
- Pre-Sales Research,Tactics, Objectives, Services, and Targets
- Sales Call -- How to attain information from the discovery process
- Presentation Content and Tactics
- The Executable Take-Away Action Plan
For more information on the Sales Academy: Playbook for Selling Success program, please contact Justin Goldstein at 412-259-1806 or email@example.com.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved