Dscoop4 to enable Indigo users to reach new heights
Monday, September 29, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyChicago, Illinois (September 28, 2008) - The Digital Solutions Cooperative (Dscoop) announced today that acclaimed MVP NFL quarterback and broadcaster Joe Theismann and HP's Executive Vice President, Imaging and Printing, Vyomesh "VJ" Joshi will appear at Dscoop4, the organization's 2009 Annual Conference, taking place February 19 – 21 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
This year is the most important and critical year for HP Indigo owners to join the Dscoop community and conference. The economy is uncertain, marketing budgets are in decline going into 2009 and competition is tougher than ever. This years Dscoop conference is focused on helping you navigate during uncertain times giving you a competitive edge.
In addition to the keynote presentation by Joe Theismann, highlights for Dsccop4 include:
- In-depth educational sessions focusing on financial ROI, emerging technologies including Web-site optimization and GOOGLE analytics, green initiatives, marketing strategy as well Technical and Label & Packaging specific courses
- Unique access to HP product experts, developers and executives
- Information and experts for green certification that meets Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) requirements
- The latest product development news direct from HP and its partner providers
- An extensive products and services showcase featuring the most current technology and equipment serving the variable digital printing industry
- Thousands of dollars in savings from FSC and lean manufacturing consulting, a Marketing Sherpa membership and more
- The opportunity to plan a family vacation around the conference in one of the country's most prized family vacation spots.
Over its three year history, Dscoop's annual conference has seen exponential growth in partner participation as well as attendance. The 2008 event in San Diego attracted more than 1,100 Indigo owners and operators and 59 partners and solution provider companies. Dscoop seeks to maintain this momentum at its 2009 event, and has assembled an impressive program lineup to build on the event's sterling reputation. The education offered has been developed with the economy and its current struggles in mind.
"Dscoop is a dynamic, interactive community that shines brightest at our annual conference," said Rod Key, founder/CEO of R & R Images and chairman of Dscoop4. "As a user-driven, user-focused organization, we strive to make sure our conference proves relevant education and access that aligns with our members wants and needs. I am fully confident that Dscoop4 will maintain the tremendous momentum of its predecessors."
"Dscoop4 is going to be THE industry event in 2009! With the extensive sessions we will offer coupled
with the newest and most relative topics we are adding, this event will be one of the most condensed value offerings for our members. Our goal continues to be adding fresh and leading edge sessions every year. Dscoop 4 will be offer the most value to members ion our history!" added Dscoop Chair Elect, Chris Petro.
HP concurs that Dscoop plays an important role in serving the digital printing market. "Since its founding, Dscoop has provided our staff, partners and customers with a rich venue for continued learning and information exchange," said Francis McMahon, Director of Marketing, HP Graphic Arts. "But beyond education, the real value of Dscoop is that it enables Indigo users to improve their business results by using insights and experiences from peers who have "been there and done that". Furthermore, HP gets immeasurable benefits from hearing directly from our customers on how we can better serve their needs."
Details about Dscoop4, the organization's 2009 Annual Conference, can be found on the Dscoop Web site at www.dscoop4.org. Registration is now live and advance discounts will be offered to attendees who register by December 19, 2008.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved