Brush Your Ideas, a leading Indian W2P solution provider company, having already registered an immense success of Product Designer Tool is all set to give their W2P-ERP competitors a run for the money with their two new W2P-ERP products - Print Inventory Manager and Print Job Manager.
While Print Inventory Manager helps merchants seamlessly manage inventory, Print Job Manager helps them with the automation of print orders from various channels.
The Print Inventory Manager has got cutting-edge features including:
- Inventory Management - To help streamline inventory operations like stock management, suppliers, and more from a single dashboard even with multiple stores and products.
- Warehouse Management - To help synchronize every change in the final stock of any warehouse and then reflect them across all the sales channels.
- Customer Management - To help manage customers’ details, order details, shipping addresses, and more to keep the database up-to-date and engage customers through continuous email notifications about delivery statuses, etc.
- Multi-Channel Management - To help update inventory count across all the sales channels in real-time to prevent overselling.
- Order Management - To stay on top of product management right from the stage of stocking to creating purchase orders, re-create thresholds to prevent unprecedented stock-outs, order cancellations, or order processing delays.
- and more that are bound to simplify and enhance inventory management, escalate productivity, and customers’ engagement for online print business owners.
Similarly, Print Job Manager with its innovative features such as:
- Custom Work Stages - To help define print workflow stages as per product requirements and printing needs.
- Customizable Workflows - To help define custom workflow statuses and group workflow statuses for each product as per the printing process.
- Order Tickets - To help connect with customers better through job tickets to facilitate tracking of workflow throughout and avoid unnecessary email communication for queries like artwork approvals, updated logo files, etc.
- Job Scheduling - To help schedule the jobs by assigning a defined timeline after receiving the orders and download the job sheet with PDFs having all the job details and print-ready artwork files.
- Job Management - To help update the status and forward the scheduled jobs in the production cycle, and make visible to all your department teams and move them through each stage as per the defined workflow.
- Interactive Calendar View - To help manage printing queues efficiently and get an exhaustive view of all the production jobs to avoid unwanted delays, over-run orders, and solve run-time queries fast.
- and more that are bound to make print workflow automation seamless, ensure on-time deliveries, and enhance customers’ experience.
“The advancement in AI and technology has not left any industry untouched, let alone the print industry. And you can’t afford to stay behind in this age of cut-throat competition. Workflow automation and seamless inventory management are two indispensable features for the successful running of an online print business today. We have launched Print Job Manager and Print Inventory Management to ensure that our customers are able to avail of these two crucial features and escalate their productivity.”, says Maulik Shah, the CEO.
“After a huge success of some of our initial products - especially our Product Designer Tool, we got the inspiration to develop more innovative products to help the print store owners across the globe. Keeping in mind the rising demands for automation, our team ventured into innovating products that can help with that. Thankfully, we succeeded and are launching the two ERP solutions - Print Inventory Manager and Print Job Manager that can help W2P owners automate print workflow and with inventory management. Hope our customers find these products as valuable as our previous ones. Looking forward to their success. Fingers crossed!”, says Nitin Gupta, the Product Manager.
Click here to view their demo.