The trend of custom packaging is on the roll and if you too are planning to get aboard on the train of custom packaging business online, then here’s a complete guide for you.
As soon as digital printing came into action, various online printing businesses began to sprout like t-shirt printing, label designing, photo album and greeting card maker and so on, among which, the one that is gaining attention is custom box printing i.e. custom packaging which is in high demand due to brands ditching their old-style packaging and shifting towards printed ones.
Custom packaging has redefined the packaging industry with the introduction of customization feature in it, which customers are looking for and hence brands are taking interest in it. Rather than simply the product, with people today showing their concern in the packaging of the product as well, brands are turning their wheel into custom packaging which allows them to experiment with the style, material, colour, design, text and much more of the product packaging.
So, getting hold of the sudden surge in the need for customized packaging boxes, if you as a newcomer want a good kick start for your online custom box print business, here’s a complete step-by-step guide to go through.
Step 1: Study the market
Before jumping into anything, the first and the foremost thing to do for any business is to know the market first. Take notes of the demand for custom printed packaging, the competitors who are already into it, what the brands and business are expecting from a custom box printing business, etc. and then come up with a plan what and how you want to do.
Step 2: Find a niche for your online custom printed packaging business
Ecommerce is a competitive field, and finding a niche can really help you to create a successful custom box printing business online that stands out from the crowd. You got to have something unique to offer in order to attract brands and customers and double your chances for success.
Take your time, do your research, browse other online stores you like and use them to brainstorm ideas for your own business. If you think that there is an untapped market, take advantage of it and come out with something that makes you different from the others.
Step 3: Setup your online presence
Once you are all set with your ideas, it’s time to put them into action. For that, all you need is to set up your online storefront with a complete web-to-print solution for custom packaging printing. It is a one-stop solution that will take care of almost all your business from management to running the business successfully. Why? Because it comes with a truckload of features which you and your customers can benefit from.
With packaging design software, you can impress your customers by offering them:
- a mobile responsive design studio that allows customers to personalize their packaging design from any time on the go,
- customizable packaging templates which your customers can further edit as they want,
- options to customize their products with multiple options such as choice of different materials (corrugated paper, plastic, wood), colours (lid, base and belly band) and number of holes,
- the freedom to decorate text or logo with different foil options in addition to standard colours and get a preview of the finished package in a 360-degree rotating view to ensure what they see is what they get,
- downloadable print-ready vector output files in RGB and CMYK with cut marks,
- complete customization of the packaging online and get a quote instantly based on the material used, desired finish, quantity, and more.
You too can benefit from the product packaging design software as you get:
- a comprehensive and easy to manage back-office admin panel to manage your orders and catalogues easily,
- to configure product catalog with your own pricing and currency with local payment gateway and shipping integration,
- manage multiple stores and centrally admin everything and do much more with it.
Step 4: Get into the market
When you are all set, let people know. Promote, market, inform people about your online custom box print business, reach out to brands and customers and serve them at your best.
In a nutshell,
A custom printed packaging business is blooming all around and with cut-throat competition, you too can top among others simply with the best packaging design software (https://www.designnbuy.com/custom-packaging-design-software.html) of Design’N’Buy which you must.
To know more about Design’N’Buy and its products, visit https://www.designnbuy.com/