Cost Efficient Merger And Acquisition Service
Our Industry Organization Partners, New Direction Partners and WhatTheyThink have combined forces to offer printers the definitive solution for executing their Merger and Acquisition strategies. The combination of the investment banking expertise offered by New Direction Partners, coupled with the technological and marketing power offered by WhatTheyThink, allows buyers or sellers to efficiently and effectively implement their mergers and acquisitions strategy.
How it works
- Contact a staff member at one of our industry organization partners or New Direction Partners directly. New Direction Partners will assist you in understanding the current Merger & Acquisition environment and help you decide if now is the right time for you to either buy or sell.
- Upon signing up for this service, New Direction Partners will work with you to prepare a short description of your firm which will be listed on a website. New Direction Partners will also prepare a more detailed description that will be provided to qualified buyers or sellers that have executed a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Your short description will be posted on the WhatTheyThink / New Direction Partners web site. Interested parties will be driven to the website to view your listing and other relevant printing merger and acquisition content through press releases, newsletters and email blasts. In addition, New Direction Partners will work with you to develop a list of likely parties to be contacted directly by New Direction Partners.
- New Direction Partners will qualify and obtain Confidentiality Agreements from interested parties. Your identity will NOT be revealed to interested candidates until you provide the authorization to do so.
- New Direction Partners will work on your behalf in negotiating an acceptable Letter of Intent and assist you and your other advisors in completing a successful transaction.
How much does it cost?
- You can list for six months for only $2,500.
- Upon completion of a transaction, a success fee will be paid equal to 1.5% to 2% of the seller’s annual revenues.
Examples Seller Listing
“Owner of $3 million label printer in upstate New York seeks to be purchased. The seller is a digital printer with HP equipment serving medium and small businesses with short-run, four-color quick turnaround services. Owners are willing to sell book of business, receivables and any equipment required to continue business.”
Examples Buyer Listing
“Arizona based, $12 million general commercial printer seeks to purchase another commercial printer in the Southwest area. Buyer is profitable and has sufficient funding to quickly complete a transaction. Buyer serves local corporate clients with half-size sheetfed presses and a full bindery and seeks to augment product and service offering with four-color digital capabilities. Buyer is open to full purchase or acquisition of certain assets.”
If you would like to learn more about this service, please contact us.